Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Motivation

So, now that Kate and I are doing a full length movie, I won't be working so hard on animations. I am still really interested in that though.

Kate and I started writing down some basic plot and scene by scene stuff over the weekend. We talked to the main band members and we are going to plan on working either later this week or next week at the latest.

I am excited to have this opportunity. I really enjoyed making "Best In Shove," so I think this will be just as enjoyable. The fact that we are doing this right and we can actually put it into film festivals will be awesome! That is what I am most excited about. I would like to shoot for making one or two movies a year from now on.

This mockumentary will be about a rock band that is looking to keep their fans up to date on myspace. That is the basic concept, but there are other quirks built in as well.

EXCITEMENT!

No comments: