Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rock U

The movie is getting started and I am excited about it. The screenplay is written and we have a really good story line going here. Shooting will be starting soon, and I can't wait to get it going. I am slightly stressed with all the other work that I have to do, but I think that once things really get going here I will be much better.



WOOOOHOOOOO!


here is something for your brain............


search this in my youtube box:
Kenna - Hell Bent MUSIC VIDEO
or type this into your browser: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsKVESRTicg



Look up Tim Burton's Vincent.......good stuff

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that tim burton one was good... i really liked it

Gracie-Lou said...

Do you have the Nightmare Before Christmas DVD? I know Vincent is somewhere on there as a special feature...also there is a movie called Frankenweenie by Mr. Burton. If you haven't seen that one that's pretty neat as well :). I'm so glad the movie is working out! I wish I was there to help! Have fun! *HUGGIES* ^_^

Anonymous said...

PS, I used to ADORE the movie Frankenweenie, I definitely rented it every time we went to our video rental place haha

in other news, I can't waittttt to see this movie <3

Unknown said...

nice video!